298 Acres - Rich Red Soil - Proston
42 Roberts Rd, Speedwell QLD 4613, Australia
This well presented property features:
* 3 bedroom, 2 bath plus office
* Air conditioning, electric stove, down stairs laundry and lock up garage.
* House and house yard is currently tenanted until early January for $225 per week.
* New Steel Cattle yards, with 3 way draft and vet crush with scales.
* All Weather and B Double Access
* 3 bay machinery shed
* Large shed with concrete floor and 3 phase power available.
* Small hay shed
* Fenced into 5 main paddocks with a lane way to the cattle yards.
* Majority of the property is contoured and planted in improved pastures.
* The eastern paddock has been aerial seeded in November 2019 with Gayndah and Biloela Buffel seed.
* Water accessible on the rural water scheme with 4 troughs throughout, and 3 dams.
* Currently running 80 backgrounding steers.
* School bus into Proston,
* Mail service
* Mobile and internet reception.
This property is well worth an inspection, call Jason on 0447 022 501 today.
Available on Request
Mail Service, School Bus, Mobile and internet reception
Property has been contoured and planted with improved pastures
Plant & Equipment
14 km to Proston
56 km to Murgon
76 km to Kingaroy
225 km to Sunshine Coast Airport
Rural water scheme and Dams
Currently carrying 80 steers
Phone: 0447 022 501