0447 022 501
This well presented and improved property features:
* Tastefully Renovated Internally.
* 2 or 3 bedroom, 1 1/2 bathroom.
* Air conditioning in Lounge and main Bedroom, gas stove and electric oven.
* Downstairs laundry with Shower, and outdoor entertaining area.
* Wood heater in Lounge Room and ceiling fans throughout.
* Separate 1-bedroom ATCO unit with toilet.
* Steel Cattle yards with vet crush and a ratchet forcing pen.
* Large machinery or Hay Shed with Power connected.
* 4 bay concrete car shed and workshop.
* 1 megalitre allocation of "Tarong water"
* Solar powered bore that pump to a 110,000-litre tank which gravity feeds to 10 troughs.
* 2 Dams
* Seasonal Creek frontage
* Rainwater storage on house, car shed and Machinery Shed.
* Fenced into 10 main paddocks and 4 holding paddocks.
*Internal Fencing is in good to excellent condition.
*Boundary fence is in reasonable condition.
*Majority Forest Country with some (Approx. 55acres) contoured country running down to the
creek which has previously been planted with Oats.
* Currently running 70 breeders on Agistment.
* School bus into Crawford and Kingaroy
* Mail service
* Mobile and internet reception.
*20km to Kingaroy
*50Km to Murgon Saleyards
*172km to Toowoomba
*231Km to Brisbane Airport
Properties of this size and stature do not come on the market in this area very often. This property boasts the ability to cell graze, with the current water infrastructure and accessibility. In the month of July, the property has received over 60mm of rain so far. This Property has been improved with nothing left to do but to move in. For more information, please call the Listing Agent.
Kingaroy QLD 4610, Australia